To The Top

Graduate students participating in research or creative activities — as paid staff or in graduate assistantships or in education roles (e.g., research hours, internships, independent studies, volunteers) — are expected to complete the Return to Work Authorization form to engage in research or creative activities on campus. If you have already completed a form, you do not need to complete a new form unless you are needing authorization to work with a different faculty member or in a different facility.

Safety is our number one priority at MU. If you have concerns about safety in research labs or creative spaces, we ask that you complete the Health and Safety Concerns compliance tool to alert campus of these concerns.

Skip to toolbar