Athletic Training, Master of Athletic Training
May 24th, 2019
Application Launch Date: August, 2020 (This program will start accepting applications for the Summer 2021 semester.)
Application Deadline for Summer Entrance: Review of applications will begin in November and will be accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is appropriately filled.
- Minimum GRE Score: not required
- Undergraduate GPA: 3.0 for the last 60 hours of coursework (4.00=A)
- Completion of undergraduate course prerequisites (or equivalent)
- Completion of all required application materials
- Acceptance to the Athletic Training Program and the MU Graduate School
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completion of Program Application – must be completed through Athletic Training Centralized Application Service (ATCAS) https://atcas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- Personal Statement
- Prerequisites (can be in progress) C or better
- GPA – 3.0/4.0 for last 60 hours of coursework
- Technical Standards Form
- CPR Certification
- ATCAS applicants may be invited to complete an interview before an admission decision is made.*
*Note: Not all applicants will be asked to participate in an interview as part of their admissions process.
- Completed Graduate School online application (Submission completed within 30 days after acceptance to the Athletic Training Program)
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
For more information, please visit our website: https://healthprofessions.missouri.edu/athletic-training/