Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 15
Certificate Description: Student who pursue the Care Management certificate will Communicate, collaborate, and engage with individuals, families, health care professionals, and health care systems to help facilitate high quality and care in all settings.
Certificate Web site:
|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
A holistic review process is utilized for admission, however, students interested in the Graduate Certificate program should meet the following admission criteria:
- Advanced practice nursing certification and/or credentialing.
- Master degree nursing from a program accredited by a national organization responsible for nursing accreditation (i.e. Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (CNEA) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Required Application Materials
- The program application process begins in the Nursing Centralized Application System (NursingCAS). Please contact the Nursing program directly for application process.
- Completed Graduate School online application (After acceptance to the Graduate Certificate program)
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)