June 25th, 2019
Note: This program is NOT accepting applications at this time.
Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 12
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Humanities certifies that students are equipped with skills in interdisciplinary research using new digital technologies-skills that University researchers and public and private sector employers recognize as essential in the 21st century.
The certificate will prepare graduates for emerging opportunities at colleges and universities, libraries, archives, and cultural heritage organizations, as well as in diverse community, governmental, non-profit, and industrial settings.
Certificate web site:
- Summer semester: May 1
- Fall semester: August 1
- Spring semester: December 1
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of purpose
- Resume or CV
- SISLT Supplemental Information (built into the Graduate School online application)