June 26th, 2019
Note: This program is not accepting applications at this time.
Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 15
Certificate description: In order to exercise public health leadership in a modern global society, students need to understand complex social issues from multiple viewpoints, communicate effectively and respectfully across cultures, and understand the international components of health. The purpose of this certificate is to enhance the capacity of students to understand the global dimensions of public health issues, including global disparities in health and differing economic and social perspectives, and to work effectively with culturally diverse communities.
Certificate web site:
- Fall Semester: June 1st (June 15th for Fall 2021)
- Spring Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: April 1st
Note: The graduate admissions committee will begin reviewing applications within 1 week of the application deadline.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal data sheet (built into the Graduate School online application)