Need Assistance from the Graduate School?
March 28th, 2020
Due to the COVID- 19 outbreak, the Graduate School and Office of Postdoctoral Education in 205/210 Jesse Hall is closed to the public. Please note, however, our staff is working remotely and will assist you. Below is some additional information to help you get in touch with us.
- If you are an applicant with questions, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an enrolled student with questions related to your academic program and progress, including thesis and dissertation questions, please send an email message to email@example.com
- We will continue to offer some workshops and meetings remotely. As plans are solidified, details will be shared on the GradEssentials section of this website.
- Individual appointments with Dr. Laura Page are available by appointment (e.g., review of documents for job searching).
- If you are a TigerView Alumn or First Year Scholar, please send an email message to Raquel Arouca.
You may also reach out to staff members individually; contact information is available on our Staff Directory page.
We will post updates here as circumstance warrant. Also, additional updates and announcements are included on our News page.