To The Top

All students doing work in research facilities and creative spaces are required to complete the Return to Work form on eCompliance and receive formal approval before working on campus. This includes students registered for research credit, including independent studies that may involve research or creative works; students receiving a stipend, salary, or research scholarship/fellowship; and students who are volunteering. Research areas and facilities are defined as laboratories, research work rooms, creative spaces, interview rooms, and other facilities where faculty-mentored and independent student scholarship occurs.

For more guidance on expectations and protocols for research and creative spaces, click here.

Skip to toolbar