Note: This program is not accepting applications at this time.
About the Trulaske execMBA Program
This innovative executive MBA is specifically designed for high achieving professionals seeking a first-rate MBA program that provides flexibility around their work schedules. Students earn the same renowned degree as the full-time MBA, but the program is specifically designed for executives. Combining face-to-face class time with online delivery for professionals with substantive experience, the 21-month Trulaske execMBA will connect you with peers, challenge you in relevant ways, and develop the mind- and skill-set to match today’s marketplace.
Deadlines for application to the Trulaske execMBA
Students may start the program at the beginning of the fall semester.
|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
All applicants to the Trulaske execMBA must have a minimum of 5 years of professional work experience, significant leadership experience, and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Other factors considered in admission include undergraduate GPA and a personal statement addressing criteria outlined on the execMBA website. GMAT and GRE scores, as well as letters of recommendation, will be accepted but are not required. Interviews are by invitation only.
International applicants to the Trulaske execMBA
Applications are similar to those for domestic students, but an international student whose native language is not English is required to present an acceptable score on either the TOEFL or the IELTS.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application)
- Résumé (upload to your Graduate School online application)
- One letter of recommendation (Optional)
- GMAT and/or GRE scores will be considered, but are not a requirement for admission
- TOEFL or IELTS (for international students)
Please click here for detailed instructions about how to complete the application and submit these documents.