- Four-year accredited bachelor’s degree from a U.S. institution
- Competitive GMAT or GRE score
- Must meet the accounting prerequisites listed below:
- Accounting I and II
- Intermediate Financial Accounting I and II
- Accounting Information Systems
- Cost and Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Taxation
- Competitive undergraduate GPA
- Applicants may be required to interview
Students will be admitted to the Online Master of Accountancy based on a variety of key qualifications. Evaluation criteria will include not only academic success (as represented by a student’s GPA), but also other factors such as professional work experience, leadership experience, and academic aptitude (as displayed by GMAT or GRE scores). Future job potential will be evaluated through interviews by a panel of faculty, staff, and alumni and alumnae representatives from the accounting profession. Additionally, student motivation and readiness will be assessed through review of their statement of objectives included in the application process.
Work experience may be considered in lieu of some admittance requirements. Additionally, students that are employed or otherwise financially supported by an employer (i.e. an accounting firm or corporation) may receive a waiver of some admittance requirements.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application)
- A resume/CV
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL or IELTS (for international students)
Please click here for detailed instructions about the program and how to complete the application.