View Federal Gainful
Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Degree Dependent: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 12
The Graduate Certificate in Digital Humanities certifies that students are equipped with skills in interdisciplinary research using new digital technologies-skills that University researchers and public and private sector employers recognize as essential in the 21st century.
The certificate will prepare graduates for emerging opportunities at colleges and universities, libraries, archives, and cultural heritage organizations, as well as in diverse community, governmental, non-profit, and industrial settings.
Certificate web site:
For information about certificate, contact:
Twyla Gibson, Ph.D., Program Director, School of Information Science and Learning Technologies
Phone: (573) 882-5981
Address: 303 Townsend Hall, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211
Federal Gainful Employment Disclosure
|Graduate Certificate in Digital Humanities|
|Program Length||12 months|
- $4,632 for in-state tuition
- $8,050 for out-of-state tuition
- $1,130 for mandatory fees
- $1,026 for books and supplies
- This College charges an additional $53.00 per credit hour for course fee.
- All tuition and fees are subject to change. A student’s residency (e.g., resident vs. nonresident), location (e.g., on campus vs. online) and enrollment level (i.e., number of credit hours taken) effect tuition and fee costs. Visit the MU Cashiers Office website for more program cost information.
|Median Debt||Fewer than 10 students completed this program within normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.|
|Licensure Requirement||The following states do not have licensure requirements for this profession:|
|Other Information||For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions, please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/.|
These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education