Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 12
The graduate certificate in Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) is a 12 credit-hour interdisciplinary certificate consisting of two Supply Chain courses (one from Management and one from Industrial Engineering) and one Analytics elective and one Supply Chain / Operations elective. Certificate holders will gain knowledge in operations management, analytics, sourcing/procurement, logistics, distribution, transportation, information technology, and decision sciences.
Certificate web site:
Academic Requirements for the Stand-Alone Certificate:
Prerequisite for the stand-alone certificate is a baccalaureate degree and prior statistical coursework. Students with either an AACSB accredited BS in Business or an ABET accredited BS in Industrial Engineering will meet this requirement. Students who are pursuing the stand-alone certificate must dually enroll in the Graduate School, admitted to the GSCM Graduate Certificate Program and receive graduate credit for their 12 semester hours of stand-alone certificate courses.
Academic Requirements for the Obtaining Certificate as part of other MU degree:
Students currently enrolled in MU MBA, MS Business or MS/PhD Industrial Engineering programs will meet admission requirements and need to complete the required 12 semester credits of the GSCM program.
- Fall deadline: Rolling
- Spring deadline: Rolling
- Summer deadline: Rolling
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of purpose (for online program only)
- Resume/CV (for online program only)