Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 12
Certificate description: Knowledge of investments is important in a number of careers. Jobs such as financial analyst, portfolio manager, wealth manager, personal financial planner, and risk manager require an advanced knowledge of investments. The educational objective of the Graduate Certificate in Investments is to provide cutting-edge knowledge to those people who wish to pursue a career in financial services, an “umbrella” description that includes the jobs listed above.
Deadlines for application to the Graduate Certificate in Investments
Students may start the program at the beginning of the fall or spring semester.
- Fall deadline: July 1
- Spring deadline: December 1
Required Application Materials
For the Graduate School
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
For the Investments Program
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application)
Please click here for more details about admissions requirements and steps to apply.