Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 12
Certificate description: The primary objective of the Graduate Certificate in Construction Management is to position students and professionals to succeed in the construction industry. The construction industry builds the basic infrastructure necessary to sustain modern cities and communities. Examples of such infrastructure include highways, bridges, hospitals, powerlines, and water treatment plants. The successful delivery of such infrastructure requires skillful project managers to navigate the various steps of the project delivery process. Certificate holders will acquire experience in various aspects of CM such as planning, environmental compliance, design, right-of-way acquisition, estimation, resource management, financing, and scheduling.
Certificate web site:
- Summer semester: Rolling
- Fall semester: Rolling
- Spring semester: Rolling
- Current Mizzou Graduate Students: Complete the Change of Program Form and submit the form directly to the Construction Management program.
- New/Returning Mizzou Graduate Students: Students new to Mizzou or former Mizzou graduate students returning after a semester break or longer, should complete the Graduate Application for Admission. Please include the application materials listed below in your online application.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Unofficial transcript: Please upload all of your undergraduate and graduate unofficial transcripts.