*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall deadline: January 15
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
- Bachelor’s degree
- One or more courses in each of the following: organic chemistry, biochemistry, mathematics (calculus and statistics), physics, introductory genetics
- Research experience highly desirable
- Broad background in biology
Note: Deficiencies in the subjects listed can be remedied after admission.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Minimum GRE scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|| Analytical|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores (international applicants)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement