To The Top

The header image is the default header image for the site.

All university-related travel that is supported fully or in part by university funds, including any travel awards, departmental or program funding, or faculty support, must be authorized in advance of the travel. Please consult your department or program about the process they will follow for supervisor approval.

To report planned and submit travel authorization for approval, please go to the domestic or international travel registry.