To The Top

Annual Review of Graduate Student Progress

The Graduate School requires all master’s, education specialist and doctoral students to submit an annual report of academic progress. At a minimum, graduate students should report on their academic progress, completion of required forms, awards and honors, conferences, presentations, publications, service activities, creative activities, funding activities, employment and job placement. Academic program faculty or administrators may require additional indicators of performance or achievement to accommodate the needs of their programs.

Graduate student should contact their academic program for information regarding the annual review process.

Note: The Graduate Student Progress System (GSPS) was used until 2018 to assess academic programs. The GSPS system is no longer active, however it is available for archival purposes.