Current MU undergraduate students are eligible to apply to this program. To be considered for admission to the accelerated MS program in Agricultural and Applied Economics, a student must:
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or better
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application.
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose