September 9th, 2019
- Availability to participate in a program that runs from the beginning of July through mid-May
- Rolling admission with the initial deadline of January 10th
- A BA or equivalent from an accredited institution
- A 3.0 or better GPA in last 60 hours of baccalaureate coursework
- International applicants must meet Mizzou requirements including TOEFL scores. Click here to view additional requirements for international applicants.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement of no more than 1,000 words explaining goals and expectations in graduate study
- A writing sample of between 5-20 pages that showcases the ability of the applicant to succeed in the MA program
Please NOTE that no GRE is required.