*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
|Entrance Term||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Fall||January 1||March 15|
|Spring||October 1||October 15|
Current MU undergraduate students are eligible to apply to this program. To be considered for admission to the accelerated MS program in Biological Engineering, a student must:
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Have a 3.0 GPA overall.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application.
- Statement of Purpose: 1 – 3 pages, describes your academic and career background and goals.
- Resume or CV: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience.
- Recommendation Letters: Two letters from a BBCE faculty member