December 7th, 2022
About the Accelerated Crosby MBA
The Accelerated Crosby MBA provides Mizzou Business undergraduate students with the opportunity to begin MBA coursework during their senior year. Students will complete their MBA with one additional year of full-time study beyond their undergraduate degree. Students will gain knowledge of business fundamentals through core graduate business hours, professional skills courses, the selection of one graduate certificate, and electives offered through the College of Business.
The Crosby MBA program is AACSB accredited, nationally recognized and highly ranked by U.S. News America’s Best Graduate Schools, Forbes, Princeton Review, and The Wall Street Journal.
Students interested in the Accelerated Crosby MBA will apply during their junior year. There are several key admissions requirements (GPA requirement & grade requirements are firm):
- Be a current Mizzou College of Business student
- Have between 45-89 credit hours complete at the time of application
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Earn a B or higher in key undergraduate business coursework
- Accounting I & Accounting II (ACCTCY 2036 & 2037)
- Principles of Microeconomics & Principles of Macroeconomics (ECONOM 1014 & 1015)
- Advanced Professional Development Principles (BUS_AD 3500)
- Emphasis area coursework
- Internship experience is encouraged
- GMAT/GRE score is not required
- Applicants are welcome to submit a GMAT/GRE score you feel that it is an accurate representation of your abilities
- Interview required for competitive applicants
Deadlines for application to the Crosby MBA
Students may start the program at the beginning of the fall or spring semester.
- Fall deadline: July 1
- Spring deadline: December 1
Please note that immigration documents will not be issued because the program is completed fully online. International students will be limited to online courses unless they have a current visa that allows them to study in the United States.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application)
- Letter of Recommendation (optional)
- Two professional references
- GMAT or GRE score (optional/not required)
Please click here for more details about admissions requirements and steps to apply.