About the Crosby MBA
Crosby MBA candidates come from all backgrounds, including science, engineering, liberal arts, journalism, business and health-related fields. There are no prerequisite courses. However previous courses in accounting, statistics and finance are helpful. Please contact us for online resources and classes to help you gain knowledge in these subject areas, if interested. Our admission standards are high and the curriculum is rigorous. The Crosby MBA program is AACSB accredited, nationally recognized and highly ranked by U.S. News America’s Best Graduate Schools, Forbes, Princeton Review, and The Wall Street Journal.
Factors considered in the admissions decision include post-graduation work experience; professional internships and/or co-ops; leadership, community involvement and service; quality of undergraduate work (GPA) and rigor of coursework; career focus and self-awareness demonstrated in question responses and interview. A baccalaureate degree in any discipline from an accredited school is required. Interviews by invitation will also be conducted.
Deadlines for application to the Crosby MBA
Students may start the program at the beginning of the fall or spring semester.
|Entrance Term||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Fall||January 1 (to be considered for scholarships)||July 1|
Please note that immigration documents will not be issued because the program is completed fully online. International students will be limited to online courses unless they have a current visa that allows them to study in the United States.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Trulaske Graduate Application (built into the Graduate School online application)
- Letter of Recommendation (optional)
- Two professional references
- GMAT or GRE score (optional/not required)
- TOEFL or IELTS (for international students)
Please click here for more details about admissions requirements and steps to apply.