February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: January 15
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of graduate goals and educational objectives discussing: which of the department’s emphasis areas of interest; intentions regarding PhD; and request for a specific advisor (upload to the Graduate School online application).
- 3 letters of recommendation (excluding MU Architectural Studies faculty). Can be submitted through the Graduate School online application.
- Portfolio (Required for applicants with background in design)