*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
|Entrance Term||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Fall||January 1||March 15|
|Spring||October 1||October 15|
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
- BS and MS from an accredited University or equivalent experience. In rare instances, an exceptional student will be allowed to study for the PhD without first completing an MS degree.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose: 1 – 3 pages, describes your academic and career background and goals.
- Resume or CV: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience.
- Transcripts: Upload unofficial copies of all transcripts to the Academics section of your application.
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted through the Recommendations section of the Graduate School online application.
- GRE: Optional
- English Language Tests (for international applicants): You may upload your test scores in the Graduate School online application to expedite review of your application by the program. See a list of accepted tests here.