February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall deadline: April 30
Spring deadline: October 31
Summer deadline: January 31
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours of baccalaureate work
- BS and MS in food science or food technology, hospitality management, business management, or agricultural technology or management from an accredited University or equivalent experience.
- Only complete applications will be reviewed, no conditional acceptance is given
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Minimum GRE Scores
*Note: The exam must have been taken no longer than 5 years prior.
**Note: Neither the verbal nor quantitative section can be below 143.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
Please upload the following application materials into the Graduate School online application:
- Unofficial transcripts: all applicants selected for admission will be required to submit official transcripts.
- Personal statement: elaborating the reason for applicant’s interest in Food and Hospitality Systems
- 3 letters of recommendation filled out through the Graduate School application: all 3 letters of recommendation must be from academic sources (professor of a course, faculty advisor, faculty graduate committee member) and must address the applicant’s academic abilities and potential as a graduate student.
- GRE scores (no longer than five years prior)
- TOEFL or IELTS score (International applicants only)