Information Science & Learning Technologies, Doctor of Philosophy
February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall admission deadline: February 15 (Priority deadline: December 15)
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of the degree
- Graduate GPA of 3.5
- In addition to meeting admission requirements, all students applying to the PhD program must complete faculty interviews and documentation of their research, development interests and capabilities. If you do not meet these standards, you should provide evidence of exceptionality in one or more other categories.
Minimum GRE Scores
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose (can also be uploaded into Graduate School online application)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- 3 letters of reference
- GRE scores
- Optional: Any supporting materials (e.g. published papers or technical reports)