Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis, Doctor of Philosophy
February 12th, 2018
The program offers a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis with emphasis areas in Educational Administration, Educational Policy Studies, and Higher Education.
Fall deadline: January 15
Spring deadline: September 15
- Competitive GRE score
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 (A=4.0)
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Admissions screening and decisions for all graduate programs are not made until all required materials have been submitted. Admissions recommendations are based on a profile developed from data that include undergraduate (last 60 hours) and graduate grade point averages, scores on the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), recommendations, evidence of successful professional experiences and samples of scholarly writing.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Official GRE scores
- 3 recommendations, two of which are from faculty who have taught/advised the applicant
- Departmental application (built into the Graduate School online application)
- Statement of purpose
- Current resume
- Samples of scholarly writing
- Assistantship application, if interested