*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall deadline: April 30
Spring deadline: October 31
Summer deadline: January 31
Current MU undergraduate students are eligible to apply to this program. To be considered for admission to the accelerated MS program in Food and Hospitality Systems, a student must:
- be in one of these undergraduate programs: Food Science and Nutrition, Hospitality Management, and Agricultural Systems Technology
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours toward a bachelor’s degree
- Have a 3.2 GPA overall with a 3.5 or greater GPA in FHS track-related required courses
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application.
Please upload the following application materials into the Graduate School online application:
- Unofficial transcripts
- Personal statement: elaborating the reason for applicant’s interest in Food and Hospitality Systems
- 2 letters of recommendation filled out through the Graduate School application: Both letters of recommendation must be from academic sources (professor of a course, faculty advisor, faculty research supervisor) and must address the applicant’s academic abilities and potential as a graduate student.