|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
- Current MU undergraduate students are eligible to apply to this program. To be considered for admission to the accelerated MA program in Human Development & Family Science, a student must:
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours toward a bachelor’s degree.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 hours of coursework
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
HDFS uses a paperless application system, so please scan and upload all documents to the Graduate School online application system.
- Transcripts of all college credit
- 1 letter of recommendation from an HDFS faculty member
- Statement of purpose (Personal statement)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Writing sample