*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Application deadlines: Applications accepted on a rolling deadline throughout the year;
Current MU undergraduate students are eligible to apply to this program. To be considered for admission to the accelerated MS program in Industrial Engineering, a student must:
- Have completed at least 90 credit hours toward a bachelor’s degree, including all general education requirements
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA overall
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- GRE scores (optional)