Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 15
The Graduate Certificate in Interactive Media prepares students in the use of interactive, digital and social media. It provides insights into how people perceive and process digital messages. Students will investigate the psychological, social, ethical and legal issues regarding the roles and effects of digital news, advertising and public relations on society.
Application Deadlines: 8 weeks prior to the beginning of the semester or session
|Entrance term||Apply by||Course work begins|
|Fall, second 8-week session||August 26||October|
|Spring, second 8-week session||January 20||March|
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores*
*Note: Every non-native English-speaking applicant who is applying to a graduate program at the Missouri School of Journalism must submit an English proficiency test score even if they meet all the criteria set by the University to be exempt from the English language requirement.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Resume or CV
- Writing sample (optional)