|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
- PLEASE NOTE: Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee. It is suggested applicants submit their applications in plenty of time to be reviewed for the desired semester of entrance.
- Applications for admissions decisions take at least 6 weeks to process.
- Completion of an appropriate preliminary degree with a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Evidence of at least 2 years of successful experience in an appropriate field
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Minimum GRE Scores*
|Test Type||Verbal + Quantitative|
|GRE||297 (V:153, Q:144 )|
Minimum GRE score varies by program area. All the doctoral programs in Learning, Teaching, & Curriculum require the GRE exam in order to be considered for the program.
*Important Note: There shall be a three-year moratorium on the requirement of GREs for doctoral admissions beginning with applicants for Fall 2022. This decision will be revisited in the Spring of 2024 to consider whether to make this a permanent policy in time for Fall 2025 admission decisions.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Personal data sheet form (built into the Graduate School online application)
- Statement of purpose
- 3 letters of recommendation. ALL LETTERS MUST BE CONFIDENTIAL AND SUBMITTED ACCORDINGLY.
- GRE scores
- There shall be a three-year moratorium on the requirement of GREs for doctoral admissions beginning with applicants for Fall 2022. This decision will be revisited in the Spring of 2024 to consider whether to make this a permanent policy in time for Fall 2025 admission decisions.