The program offers Education Specialist degrees in Learning, Teaching, and Curriculum with emphasis areas in Mathematics Education and Science Education.
Completion of a master’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or better
The program accepts rolling admissions, so applicants can apply at any time. It’s suggested applicants submit their application at least six weeks before the beginning of the term in which they wish to start their course work. The deadlines below are priority application dates.
|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee. Applications for admissions decisions take at least 6 weeks to process
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Personal data sheet form (built into the Graduate School online application)
- Statement of purpose
- All emphasis areas desire at least 2 letters of recommendation, regardless of GPA. If your GPA is below a 3.0 or you are an international student (have an international transcript), three letters of reference are required. ALL LETTERS MUST BE CONFIDENTIAL AND SUBMITTED ACCORDINGLY. Please contact the department if you have any questions or concerns about this requirement.