Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology, Master of Education/Master of Arts/Education Specialist
February 12th, 2018
On Campus Master’s & Educational Specialist Programs
- Deadline for the School Psychology program
- Fall deadline: December 1
- Deadline for the Educational Psychology, and Statistics, Measurement, & Evaluation in Education programs
- Fall deadline: January 15
- Deadline for the Counseling Psychology, School Counselor, and Sport Psychology programs
- Fall deadline: February 1
Online Master’s & Educational Specialist Programs
- Deadlines for the School Counseling program
- Fall deadline: July 15
- Spring deadline: December 15
- Summer deadline: April 15
- Deadline for the Student Learning & Wellbeing Focus, Mental Health Practices in Schools, and Positive Coaching programs:
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- If an applicant is admitted but does not hold a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or does not have relevant background course work, the applicant must complete prerequisite courses as specified by the faculty of the department.
- GRE scores are required for on campus program applicants only.
Minimum GRE Scores
|Test Type|| Verbal + Quantitative|
|GRE taken within the last 5 years||305|
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- GRE scores
- 3 letters of recommendation via the online application
- Personal statement and vitae via online application per departmental requirements
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (International only)
Application requirements and deadlines vary depending on emphasis areas. Please check out links below to view detailed information on each program’s application requirements and deadlines.