Theatre, Master of Arts
February 12th, 2018
Deadline: January 15 for the following fall semester admission. We only admit once a year, barring extraordinary circumstances.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in the last 60 hours
Probationary admission is possible. The director of graduate studies will advise the student in writing of what must be done to change the probationary admission to regular admission.
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All application materials must be submitted to the Graduate School online application system.
- Three Letters of Recommendation. The individual writing the letter of recommendation should submit letters electronically.
- Personal Statement (2-3 pp.). Please include in your personal statement your reasons for applying to MU Theatre’s graduate program; please address specifically why and how our program and our faculty will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Writing Sample(s). Please submit 2 examples of scholarly writing; if you are also a creative writer please submit one example (play, performance text, screenplay, etc.)