February 12th, 2018
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis as space is available.
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 in JD program; 3.0 for graduate or advanced degree programs
- First degree in law (J.D., LL.B. or equivalent) required for law practice or law teaching in the country in which law studies were pursued
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Professional resume (upload through online application)
- Statement of purpose: 300-500 words stating reasons for pursuing this degree (upload through online application)
- 2 letters of recommendation (use the form provided through our site)
Please visit https://law.missouri.edu/admissions/llmadmissions/ for further application instructions.