Learning Technologies and Design, Master of Science/Educational Specialist
February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
The program offers a Master of Science and an Educational Specialist degree with emphasis areas in Online Education and Technology in Schools.
Fall admission deadline: None (rolling admissions)
Spring admission deadline: None (rolling admissions)
Summer admission deadline: None (rolling admissions)
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of the degree
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose (can also be uploaded into Graduate School online application)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- 2 letters of reference