The program offers a Master of Science and an Educational Specialist degree with emphasis areas in Online Education and Technology in Schools.
This program accepts rolling admissions, so you can apply at any time. We recommend you submit your application six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
|Entrance term||Apply by||Course work begins|
|Spring, second 8-week session||February 1||March|
|Fall, second 8-week session||September 1||October|
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of the degree
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose (can also be uploaded into Graduate School online application)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- 2 letters of reference
Detailed application instructions are available at: https://education.missouri.edu/degree/learning-technologies-and-design-ms/
Scholarships & Financial Aid
More information is available at: https://education.missouri.edu/information-science-learning-technologies/scholarships-financial-aid/