Learning Technologies and Design, Master of Science/Educational Specialist
February 12th, 2018
The program offers a Master of Science and an Educational Specialist degree with emphasis areas in Online Education and Technology in Schools.
Fall admission deadline: None (rolling admissions)
Spring admission deadline: None (rolling admissions)
Summer admission deadline: None (rolling admissions)
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of the degree
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose (can also be uploaded into Graduate School online application)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- 2 letters of reference