Agricultural & Applied Economics, Master of Science
February 12th, 2018
Fall deadline: February 15
Spring deadline: September 15
Minimum English Proficiency Requirements
|Test Type|| Total Score|| Reading|| Listening|| Speaking|| Writing|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Departmental Application (pdf)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- GRE score report
Prerequisites for the Master Program
Before admission to the M.S. program, a student should have completed at least nine hours of agricultural economics or economics, a course in calculus and one in statistics.