Agricultural and Applied Economics, Master of Science
February 12th, 2018
For priority consideration for assistantships, fellowships and scholarships, applications should be submitted by Jan. 15 for Fall enrollment and Sept. 1 for Spring enrollment.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Departmental Application (pdf)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- GRE score report
Prerequisites for the Master Program
Before admission to the M.S. program, a student should have completed at least nine hours of agricultural economics or economics, a course in calculus and one in statistics.