Agricultural Leadership, Communication & Education, Master of Science
February 12th, 2018
For priority consideration for assistantships, fellowships and scholarships, applications should be submitted by Jan. 15 for Fall enrollment and Sept. 1 for Spring enrollment.
- This program accepts rolling admissions. It is recommended that you submit your application six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
- Minimum GPA: Average of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- Minimum GRE score. GRE scores are only required for applicants having an undergraduate GPA below 3.20 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
Preferred minimum GRE scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|| Analytical|
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
The following items must be uploaded to your Graduate School online application:
- Statement of purpose
- Official GRE scores
- Personal data sheet
- Minimum of 2 letters of recommendation