Agricultural Leadership, Communication & Education, Master of Science
February 12th, 2018
For priority consideration for assistantships, fellowships and scholarships, applications should be submitted by Jan. 15 for Fall enrollment and Sept. 1 for Spring enrollment.
- This program accepts rolling admissions. It is recommended that you submit your application six weeks before the beginning of the term in which you wish to start your course work.
- Minimum GPA: Average of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- Minimum GRE score. GRE scores are only required for applicants having an undergraduate GPA below 3.20 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
Preferred minimum GRE scores
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
The following items must be uploaded to your Graduate School online application:
- Statement of purpose
- Official GRE scores
- Personal data sheet
- Minimum of 2 letters of recommendation