February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Fall deadline: May 31 (Priority deadline: January 1)
Spring deadline: October 31 (Priority deadline: October 1)
Summer deadline: April 30
Required GRE Scores*
*Note: The GRE requirement will be waived for graduate applicants from 1/1/2021 – 12/31/2021 because of COVID-19. If other department requirements are not met, however, the department reserves the right to request GRE scores.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 during last 2 years
- BS in same or a closely related field
Note: Lower GPAs require special action and substantiation, such as good test scores on the GRE or other recognized examinations.
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
All documents must be uploaded directly to the Graduate School online application system.
- Personal Statement: 1 to 2 page letter telling about yourself and the specific area that you will study if accepted to the MAE program
- Resume: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience
- Transcripts: You may upload in Graduate School application to expedite review of your application by the program
- Test Information (GRE/TOEFL/IELTS): You may upload these in the online Graduate School application to expedite review of your application by the program. ETS will need to send your test scores to Institution Code 6875 and Department Code 1502.
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted through the Recommendation section of the Graduate School online application.