*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in the last 60 hours
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Background in biology and chemistry and an understanding of mathematics and physics
- Course work in biochemistry and physiology is highly recommended.
- Previous lab or research experience preferred
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose: Please provide in 400 words or less a brief description of research experience (abstract and paper citations preferred) and a statement of how the M.S. program will facilitate your career goals.
- 3 letters of recommendation. The letters should be written by individuals knowledgeable of the student’s academic capability.
- Official TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/Cambridge C1 Advanced/Duolingo scores (if international)