About Textile & Apparel Management Programs
Graduate programs in textile and apparel management offer the following areas of study: apparel product development; apparel marketing and merchandising; omnichannel retailing; global sourcing and supply chain management; and consumer marketplace concerns.
MS in textile and apparel management
MA in textile and apparel management
Fall deadline: January 15 for early financial support considerations
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in last 60 hours
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University in textile and apparel management or related field. Those with unrelated majors will need to do make-up work.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores for all non-native English-speaking applicants
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams for all non-native English-speaking applicants
- Statement of professional objectives
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE Scores
- Latest vitae or resume
- Digital portfolio is strongly encouraged for Apparel Product Development applicants (Upload it to the Portfolio section)
- Writing sample (optional)
- Two-minute video to show about who you are, why you want to pursue graduate degrees, and what your career goals are (Upload it to the Portfolio section)