*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
|Entrance Term||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Fall||January 1||March 15|
|Spring||October 1||October 15|
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in the last 60 hours
- BS from an accredited University or equivalent experience
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of Purpose: 1 – 3 pages, describes your academic and career background and goals.
- Resume or CV: Please make sure to include the month/year for the start and end dates of all work experience.
- Transcripts: Upload unofficial copies of all transcripts to the Academics section of your application.
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted through the Recommendations section of the Graduate School online application.
- GRE: Optional
- English Language Tests (for international applicants): You may upload your test scores in the Graduate School online application to expedite review of your application by the program. See a list of accepted tests here.