Anthropology, Master of Arts
March 1st, 2018
Fall deadline: January 10
Spring deadline: October 15
- Minimum GPA: 3.25 in last 60 hours and in all anthropology courses
- Some of these requirements may be waived in exceptional cases.
- Acceptance into the graduate program in anthropology is not limited to students with undergraduate degrees in anthropology.
Minimum GRE scores
|Test Type|| Verbal+Quantitative|| Analytical|
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
Submit all of the following through the Graduate School online application:
- Graduate School Application and all required Graduate School documents
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose: 1—3 pages, addressing your background and research interests in Anthropology. (Upload to the Statement of Purpose section of your application).
- Resume/Vitae: Please make sure to include the start and end date of all employment and teaching experience. (Upload to the Resume/Vita section of your application).
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted by the recommender, either through the online application or mailed/emailed directly to the Department of Anthropology.
- Writing Sample