Anthropology, Master of Arts
March 1st, 2018
Fall deadline: January 10
Spring deadline: October 15
- Minimum GPA: 3.25 in last 60 hours and in all anthropology courses
- Some of these requirements may be waived in exceptional cases.
- Acceptance into the graduate program in anthropology is not limited to students with undergraduate degrees in anthropology.
Minimum GRE scores
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
Submit all of the following through the Graduate School online application:
- Graduate School Application and all required Graduate School documents
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose: 1—3 pages, addressing your background and research interests in Anthropology. (Upload to the Statement of Purpose section of your application).
- Resume/Vitae: Please make sure to include the start and end date of all employment and teaching experience. (Upload to the Resume/Vita section of your application).
- Recommendation Letters: Three academic recommendations are required and must be submitted by the recommender, either through the online application or mailed/emailed directly to the Department of Anthropology.
- Writing Sample