*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
- Fall Application Deadline for the On-Campus Program: March 1 (Priority deadline: January 1)
- Spring Application Deadline for the On-Campus Program: October 1
- Application Deadline for the Online Program: Rolling
- Minimum GPA: 3.0/4.0
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- GRE scores (optional)
This academic department does not have any function of financial aid.
IMSE hires TA/RA automatically based on the department needs. No separate application or contacts are necessary; all top ranked applicants will be considered.