February 12th, 2018
About the Program
The College of Veterinary Medicine offers a master of science degree in biomedical sciences with a specialization in veterinary pathobiology and/or laboratory animal medicine, which is administered through the Department of Veterinary Pathobiology. The degree requires 30 credit hours of work including courses, seminars, research, and problems courses. The program includes research in a particular field and defense of a thesis which embodies the results of this work. Certain areas of emphasis require submission of a formal master’s thesis while others require preparation of a publishable manuscript.
Application deadline: Rolling
- Undergraduate GPA: 3.0
- Designated faculty mentor
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation (can be submitted through the Graduate School online application as well)
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of support from mentor
- Resume or CV