*Program not accepting applications at this time.
Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 12
Certificate description: This certificate will provide the requisite awareness, knowledge and skill to effectively work with students and families from diverse cultural backgrounds and is ideal for teachers, counselors and administrators in P-12 school settings. By creating this online certificate, Mizzou is working to increase the number of qualified teachers and other school personnel who can serve diverse populations and prepare all students to function more effectively in society. The 15-hour certificate can be completed entirely online, but some students may choose electives that are offered on campus in Columbia, Mo.
|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 2 letters of recommendation: should attest to your professional competence, academic preparation and potential for graduate work.
- Departmental application (built into the Graduate School online application)