June 3rd, 2020
The post-professional Occupational Therapy Doctorate degree is designed exclusively for licensed OT’s who hold a bachelor or master’s degree. Individuals will have the ability to customize their educational plans to meet their unique academic and professional goals, which may include, but are not limited to, advanced clinical practice, leadership and management, research, and occupational therapy education. This 100% online and self-paced program allows for maximum flexibility in completion of your terminal degree in occupational therapy while continuing to work as an Occupational Therapy practitioner.
To be eligible to apply to this program, applicants must be:
- An Occupational Therapist. Occupational Therapy Assistants are not eligible.
- A graduate of a World Federation of Occupational Therapists Approved Education Program. Program must be World Federation of Occupational Therapists recognized at time of graduation.
- A bachelor degree or higher degree holder.
- Fall deadline: August 1
- Spring deadline: December 15
- Summer deadline: May 15
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Unofficial transcripts of all previous coursework
- Professional references (minimum of one)
- Professional statement of goals
- Departmental application fee
- A copy of current OT license in the state where the applicant is employed and/or resides (if available)