Pathobiology (Veterinary Pathobiology), Doctor of Philosophy
February 12th, 2018
*This program is eligible for the STEM OPT Extension.
Application deadline: Rolling
- Minimum GRE score: GRE scores are required for most applicants (See professional students below). There is no minimum score for acceptance, but the committee uses GRE scores as an evaluative tool for admissions
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0
- Designated faculty mentor
- Professional students with a DVM degree who had successfully completed graduate-level course work at a College or University within the United States may be eligible to waive the GRE. A qualifying examination administered by the doctoral committee may be required for admittance.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation (can be submitted through the Graduate School online application as well)
- GRE scores (required)
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of support from mentor
- Resume or CV