Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 18
Certificate description: Students may earn a Certificate in Personal Financial Planning in this online, non-degree, post-baccalaureate CFP Board registered program. The Certificate focuses just on the education needed to sit for the CFP® exam.
|Entrance Term||Application Deadline|
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to meet the University of Missouri’s minimum admission requirements. See Eligibility & Process | University of Missouri Graduate School.
Minimum Language Requirements
Click here to view the minimum English language proficiency test scores
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of personal and professional objectives
- Current resume or vita