To The Top

Officially approved as:     

Stand Alone:  Yes  

Total Credit Hours:  18 

Certificate description: Students may earn a Certificate in Personal Financial Planning in this resident, non-degree, post-baccalaureate CFP® Board registered program. Graduate coursework in Personal Financial Planning at the University of Missouri analyzes household and consumer economic conditions and behavior, economic and social policy and the interrelationships among these elements. The Certificate focuses just on the education needed to sit for the CFP® exam.

Certificate web site:


Skip to toolbar