June 22nd, 2022
Officially approved as:
Stand Alone: Yes
Total Credit Hours: 15
The online Positive Coaching program is intended for all athletic coaches and sports coordinators who have completed a bachelor’s degree program, and now wish to obtain a graduate certificate. The program is well-suited for athletic coaches at all levels of sport participation, as well as any individuals in educational or other settings, who provide instructional, leadership or counseling services to students or to others.
Certificate web site:
- Summer semester: Rolling
- Fall semester: Rolling
- Spring semester: Rolling
Required Application Materials
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts- As part of the application submission process, all applicants are required to upload unofficial copies of all post-secondary transcripts to the online application. Official transcripts are only required if accepted by the academic program.
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
For the Graduate Certificate Program
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Departmental application (built into the Graduate School online application)